1. Start a new art journal.
2. Memorize more scripture.
3. Invest in a new camera and additional photo software.
4. Continue to pray boldly.
5. Try my hand at songwriting.
6. Wear cat-eye glasses.
7. Make a larger-scale collage.
8. Host a dinner party.
9. Attempt to make my own homemade pasta.
10. Make a new pumpkin dish (perhaps a pumpkin lasagna or stuffed shells).
11. Actively pursue a few of the big creative dreams on my heart. Explore the possibilities. Take risks.
12. Find a favorite local coffee shop (besides Starbucks).
13. Find a Godly mentor.
14. Continue to learn and do all I can to prepare myself to be the kind of Godly wife a Godly man deserves.
15. Live with an open heart and open hands to receive all God has to give.
16. Fall in love with a new-to-me band.
17. Visit a local pumpkin farm. Carve/paint/decorate purchased pumpkins.
18. Find ways to encourage others to use the creative gifts they’ve been blessed with.
19. Tackle a few organizing projects I’ve been putting off.
20. Make it a daily practice to quiet my heart and mind, so I can actively listen to God.
21. Revamp my blog design.
22. Go to an art museum.
23. Take an art or writing class (or both!)
24. Start an actual weekly workout routine.
25. Go to more craft fairs.
26. Go to the beach!
27. Start a new tradition each season.
28. Begin every day by asking myself, What can I do today that brings more beauty, more energy, more hope? (Inspired by Shauna Niequist)
I’m excited to see all God has planned for the next season of my life. Life with Him is always an adventure. :)
What are some of your current goals/dreams?