Before I share my list, I think it’s important and inspiring to share what Jessi had to say about hers — because the same is true for mine.
She said her list was not created because she wants to be BETTER or because she wants to change her life, but because she wants the Lord to change her, and she prays her list will be some of the fruits of that change.
So, here goes. Here are the prayers I am praying, the fruits I hope to see in my own life, because of His goodness + faithfulness to work in my heart and change me a little bit more each and every day.
And the fine print, so to speak… ;)
1. I’m going to keep praying boldly about this and not doubting the hope He’s placed on my heart. I’m going to keep believing and trusting and learning and serving until He orchestrates this in His perfect time.
2. AMEN. I’m learning how to love better all the time. And luckily, I’ve got the best teacher in Him. ;)
3. Love this creative heart He’s blessed me with, and I want to use it to the fullest.
4. I want this blog to be a blessing. I want it to inspire hope and joy and bring encouragement to hearts that need it. And I want it to become a place where prayers and stories are shared freely, where we come together and spur each other on.
5. Lord, help my unbelief. Grow my faith and my hope bigger + bigger.
6. The heart and soul of this blog. It’s what I hope for myself — and what I hope for my readers.
* * *
What about you? What are some of the hopes + dreams you have on your heart? What fruits do you want to see in your life?