Whew! After a hectic couple of weeks, I wanted to stop by to say hello and catch up a bit.
So, how’s everyone been? Are you getting a taste of spring in your neck of the woods?
- Filling my home with bright, fresh flowers
- Fighting a cold
- Getting lost in a new book (The Aviator’s Wife) If you’re a historical fiction lover like I am, then definitely pick this one up!
- Working through the new She Reads Truth plan on prayer
- Getting excited to kick off my guest post series on dreams
- Gearing up to finish the rest of my eBook
Oh, yeah, and I got bangs… :)
Well, I’m going to sign off now and snuggle up with the book I just can’t seem to put down.
Happy weekend, friends!
P.S. You may have noticed that I’ve been experimenting with new templates lately…Spring always makes me feel restless. I crave freshness and newness. So, you might continue to notice me tinkering around with things a bit over here until I settle on a look that feels right for this season.