:: Just for fun, I did a search on past posts I’ve written that contain the word belief or believe. Came across this post, and thought I’d share it. ::
Happy Weekending, friends!
- …hope is essential.
- …in wearing colorful shoes.
- …that a latte and a good book can turn a bad day around.
- …that the light of Christ can bring beauty, healing, and renewal to a broken world.
- …in living with lots of color and artwork.
- …in the power of prayer.
- …that every voice and every story matters.
- …that my life is a story about who God is and what He does in a human heart (Shauna Niequist).
- …that I am my best self, the most alive I can be, when I’m creating (Adriana Trigiani).
- …that there’s joy waiting to be discovered every day.
- …in marrying someone with whom you will be better for the Kingdom together than you were apart.
- …in grace and forgiveness.
- …in friendships that encourage, inspire, and challenge you to become more of who God knows you can be.
- …that a simple smile can make all the difference.
- …that happy girls are the prettiest girls (Audrey Hepburn).
::For the month of October, I’m participating in The Nester’s #31Days blog writing challenge. My topic? Big BELIEF. For the next 31 days, I’ll be writing about three main things: 1. BELIEVING in His good plan for my life, 2. BELIEVING in the dreams He’s placed on my heart, and 3.BELIEVING in who He is and what He promises. So, what do you say? Will you join me? Will you open your heart to Him and allow Him to grow your belief over these next 31 days? You can read all my #31Days posts,here.::