I’m excited to introduce the first An Inspired Life book club.
The beginning of a new year is a great time look at the year ahead with a heart full of possibility. I wrote An Inspired Life to encourage others to live their lives with passion, purpose, and eyes opened wide to possibility. I’m looking forward to going through the book as a blog community. I think it’ll be a great way to connect with one another and really encourage each other to live full, inspired lives for the Lord this year. Also, if you’ve been doing any type of goal-setting this year, this book is a great companion to that.
- The book club begins Monday, February 3 and will last 6 weeks (we’ll cover a chapter a week).
- Book club posts will go up here at A Place to Dwell on Monday mornings, along with a short video that talks about the chapter we’re discussing.
- We will be connecting with one another and talking about the book in the comment section of each post, and I’ll also be hosting a Twitter discussion party each week, as well. (Those will happen on Thursday evenings at 9 p.m. EST.)
What you’ll need:
- A copy of An Inspired Life (You can purchase it here.) In anticipation of the book club’s launch, I’m offering a 15% discount. Just use the code: BOOKCLUB Also, please note that you don’t need a Kindle or iPad to read the book. It’s a PDF download, so you can read it right on your computer without an eReader.
- Pen and paper, if you want to journal or take notes
- Internet connection
- Twitter account (optional)
Sign up here for book club reminders (and a few other fun goodies):
P.S. One more detail! Want a chance to win a FREE copy of the book?! Pin, Tweet, Instagram, or Facebook the book club icon above (and let me know that you did in the comment section of this post). You can do all four, and leave a separate comment for each. I’ll choose one winner at random on Friday, January 24.
Yay! Are ya’ll ready to get INSPIRED for the year ahead?!