Today, I’m bringing you the third installment of the #AnInspiredSeason collaboration with Bailey of Brave Love!
Today’s topic: BUCKET LISTS! :)
Over the years, I have written bucket lists of all kinds (birthday bucket lists, dream bucket lists, holiday and seasonal bucket lists etc.), but this is the first time I am actually writing a Single Girl’s Bucket list.
And I could not be more excited to share it with you!
An Inspired Season is all about embracing and celebrating life RIGHT where you are… And singleness? Well, that’s a pretty big part of where I am these days, so why not have a bucket list specifically dedicated to the opportunities such a season provides? :)
I had a blast brainstorming these ideas! Dreaming up some new adventures that don’t require waiting for future seasons really helped me look forward with hope and appreciate right where God has me.
- See an outdoor movie this summer
- Sample the new vegan mint chocolate chip ice cream at Scoops
- Try purchasing my weekly bread from a local bakery as recommended in 100 Days of Real Food
- Eat brunch at Townhall (hello, sweet potato pancakes & crepe bar!!)
- Start making connections at craft shows and begin collaborating with local creative makers to help them tell the stories of their products and businesses
- Promote and share new collaboration idea above
- Cook with more veggies! Follow Real Food guidelines as much as possible
- Take a trip to Nashville this fall
- Explore the local restaurant scene with my sister (there’s a pizza place we are especially excited to try!)
- Attend a local mum festival this fall
- Clean out my art supplies and donate what I don’t need
- Attend the Cleveland Flea’s Sunday Market (what’s better than brunchy foods, crafty stuff, and antiques?!)
- Purchase a retro swimsuit from Rey Swimwear
- Invest in a large canvas or art print of this piece from Naptime Diaries
- Read books that challenge, teach, and inspire me
- Take a creative weekend of some kind — lots of creative and quiet time with Jesus
- Sample more of the gourmet mini donuts at Peace, Love, and Little Donuts (next up on the list: chocolate chip pancake and maple bacon)
- Paint my living room side tables with brightly colored chalk paint (coral + teal!)
- Take an art or writing class to expand my skill set and get inspired
- Spend a day at the beach
- Have a picnic
- Add to my Fiesta collection
- Visit the adorable new shop called Vintage Love that I just discovered
- Pick strawberries this summer and pumpkins/apples this fall
So, what’s on your bucket list these days?
(Don’t forget to hashtag #AnInspiredSeason when you share!!)
2 thoughts on “An Inspired Season | The Single Girl’s Bucket List”
You will have to give some book reviews as you read! :)
I am not necessarily single but I am a true believer in making time for yourself. So I will be using some of these to help me stay focused on myself at times throughout the summer! Thanks for sharing!!